If you have any questions regarding the apartments please contact our agent in Collioure by emailing email@example.com or telephone (you may need to leave a message with your name and telephone number) on tel. 0033 632 56 61 75.
For booking dates, please contact Nathalie on – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0033 632 56 61 75.
THE BOOKING PROCESS, POWERED BY
If you do not have a PayPal account and would like to open one, please click here to set one up
- Please check the availability of your chosen dates using the calendar below – please note that blocks coloured in red indicate the property is not available for those dates.
- Choosing dates that are free, please fill in our booking form below and place your booking.
- When we receive your booking form and confirm your booking dates we will issue a booking reference number. Please use this on all future correspondence. We will also send you an invoice for the booking deposit amount (50% of the overall booking cost) – to secure your booking, this should be paid immediately. This invoice will be generated from PayPal. This will allow you to pay by credit/debit card or your PayPal account if you have one. You do NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay for your holiday. Using the PayPal system means your credit card details are always kept secure. If you already have a PayPal account then you will need to have your account details ready to pay your invoice. Once your booking deposit is received, we will send you an email to confirm your holiday booking.
- An invoice for the balance of the booking cost will be sent to you 10 weeks before your holiday. This must be paid in full a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your holiday. Once received, we will send you a final confirmation email and you can relax and look forward to your holiday!
- A security deposit of 500 Euros is payable prior to your arrival date. An invoice for the security deposit will be sent to you 10 weeks before your holiday. This must be paid in full a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your holiday.
- Your security deposit will be refunded after your stay, minus any deductions for hire of specialist equipment and any costs for damage to the property.
**Full Terms and Conditions are available. Please click here.
NOTE: No pets are permitted at L’ORIGINE – with the exception of guide dogs and disability assistance dogs.
Make a Booking